Where to Clear Immigration
I am going to Hanoi but transit in Ho chi minh airport for 3 hours to catch the connecting flight. I am arriving from Abu Dhabi. Do I still clear immigration at Hanoi?
Also, my flight is scheduled to arrive at 23.55 hours, so do I use that date?
In such that case, you will be required to get visa stamp at Ho Chi Minh city airport (Tan Son Nhat airport) since Tan Son Nhat airport is your first entry point to Vietnam.
Regard to your second query, you can clear the customs at anytime since Vietnam visa counter works 24/7
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: Transit foreigners can stay in Vietnam for 15 days
Next post: Lucien du toit, France