Visa on arrival is another option to obtain Vietnam visa besides the regular way which is to show your original passport at Vietnam Embassy and get it stamped on.
With visa on arrival, you will pick up your real visa at Vietnam airport with an approval letter issued by Vietnam immigration department. You have just to fill out our secure online form, pay service fee, get the approval letter within 2 working days and pick up visa at the checkpoint of Vietnam airport in Hanoi, Da Nang, HCM . Visa on arrival has been online for almost 7 years and has become the most popular way to get Vietnam visa because of fast processing, cost-saving and more efficient payment methods.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015