Below is list of things you will need to prepare before entering Vietnam
– Print-out of your Visa-Approval letter.
– A passport valid for at least 6 months
– Passport should have at least one blank page where the Visa sticker can be placed.
– Cash US$ to pay for the Visa Stamping Fee at Vietnam airport (25 USD – for single entry, 50 USD – for multiple entry visa).
– 2 recently-taken photos with regular passport size.
Please prepare it in advance before boarding the plane to Vietnam to avoid hassles.
- Why can’t I visit Vietnam Embassy directly but have to get Vietnam visa code in advance?
- I am a Vietnamese resident overseas, how can I get a Vietnam visa?
- What is the photo requirement for Vietnam visa on arrival?
- Can you apply 6-month visas in Vietnam?
- Can I apply for a Vietnam visa if my passport is expired?
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: Who need Vietnam visa?