Dam Bay (Đầm Bấy) is a small and deserted bay located in the eastern of Hon Tre Island in Nha Trang (Khanh Hoa Province). It has not been pretty popular site comparing to Hon Mun, Hon Tam, Dai Lanh Beach, Van Phong Bay, Ninh Van Bay, etc in Nha Trang City, but it will bring to you a lot of interesting surprises by its pristine beauty.
To get to Dam Bay, it just takes about 15 minutes to travel by high-speed boat and 45 minutes to travel by wooden boat. You should start at the wharf near Nha Trang Institution of Oceanography to takes the boat to Hon Mun, then move to glass-desk boat so that you can see the colorful underwater world with numerous flocks of fish and stunning coral reefs.
The attraction of Dam Bay is its wilderness and quietness. It is situated in a sheltered and special location which is surrounded by mountains, therefore, the wind blow into the bay is very light and the ocean wave is gentle. It is also remote and unspoiled by human. That is reason why Dam Bay is an ideal place for whom feel interesting in “Robinson on the uninhabited island” style.
The beach in Dam Bay is incredibly stunning and beautiful with super white and smooth sand, blue and pure water and warm temperature. You will feel safe when swimming in here because of sheltered position of the bay.
Besides sandy beaches, Dam Bay has untouched rocky complex with multi-shaped cliffs, stones and mountains which attract adventure lovers. You can join trekking to explore the wildlife and natural landscapes on the bay. Moreover, coral reefs in here are also very diverse and as fantastic as other island in Nha Trang. You can dive or snorkel to discover the beauty of underwater world.
And the most important feature in Dam Bay is the feeling of peace and quietness that you can only find in here. There is no luxury and modern resort or hotel in here. Everything is designed as natural as possible. So you just find small thatched-roof tents on the seashore. You will feel like staying in an idyllic and lovely fishing village.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: Eo Gio Nhon Ly – spectacular natural scenery in Vietnam
Next post: Ca Na Beach – the sleeping beauty