Xmas Festival is the name of an event held at Tay Ho Park in Hanoi from 23 to 24 December 2014 to celebrate Christmas. The event carefully well-prepared will promise to be the biggest Christmas program in 2014.
The park will be decorated in the most authentic and creative model of Christmas with beautiful snow road, street carnival, hundreds of Santa Clause and amazing Xmas music.
There are a lot of funny activities and games as well as interesting gifts. Participants will enjoy plenty of emotions with traditional Christmas games, street festivities, Christmas Fair and party of gifts, party of music, Vietnam fitness star Gala, etc.
With the very reasonable ticket price of 100,000 VND/person, Ho Tay Park will be a very great place for a funny and happy Christmas.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: Sparkling and bustling Sai Gon on the last days of the year.
Next post: Christmas around the world