According to the world largest travel site Tripadvisor.com, 4 famous tourist spots including Vietnam’s Hanoi capital, Ho Chi Minh city, Hoi An ancient town, and Ha Long bay were named in the top 25 Asia destinations for 2013 and received Tripadvisor traveler’s choice: Asia Destination Awards . Tripadvisor Vice President Robin Ingle said that Vietnam is attractive to a large number of visitors worldwide; its tourism has made an extraodinary effort.
Of the Top 25 Destinations in Asia, Vietnan’s Hanoi capital ranks 14th, Ho Chi Minh City ranks 15th, Hoi An ancient town ranks 17th, and Ha Long bay in northern Quang Ninh city ranks 25th.
Tripadvisor webpage said that the history- rich capital of Vietnam has well preserved its Old Quarter, monuments, and architecture alongside its modern buildings. Many ponds, parks, green tree- lined roads, and over 600 pagodas and churches have increased the city’s beauty. Tripadvisor described Ho Chi Minh City as Vietnam’s biggest city which symbolizes the national cultural and economic development; and Hoi An as “the city on the central Vietnamese coast is a well-preserved example of the important Southeast Asian trading port it was from the 15th-19th centuries”.Meanwhile Ha Long Bay is listed as a must-see place for its amazingly beautiful limestone islands and caves.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015