Vietnam visa for Fillipino
I am from the Philippines. I intend to travel Vietnam by border crossing. Will it be ok for me to go by land without any visa issue? As far as I know, Fillipinos are exempted for Vietnam visa for 21 days. Is that correct?
You’re correct. Fillipinos can stay Vietnam for 21 days without a visa. You can enter and exit Vietnam through any border gates (airport, border, sea port) without a visa as long as you stay in Vietnam less than 21 days.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015