Vietnam visa for Fillip citizen
Hello, my friend who is a philippine citizen will be traveling with me to visit Vietnam, does she need a visa to enter Vietnam or is she exempt? We will be touring Ho Chi Minh city for one week.
AnswerDear Keith, Philip citizens do not need a visa to stay in Vietnam for 21 days so your friend can travel Vietnam for one week without a visa. Best Regards, Valerie Nguyen
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: Hanoi to host 65 Spring Flower Markets on Tet holiday 2013
Next post: Enjoy your summer with Mekong Delta tour!