Vietnam Student Visa
Normally, Vietnam student visa is arranged after your arrival. You can enter Vietnam on a tourist visa for the first entry and then applying for Vietnam student visa at the immigration police for a change in status.
What procedure needed to get Vietnam student visa?
- Enroll in classes as a student in Vietnam. The easiest way to do this is to enroll in classes to study the Vietnamese language.
- Ask the school in which you are enrolled to provide you with formal documentation that you are a student there. Ideally, your documentation should show how long you plan to stay in Vietnam.
- Take the application to the immigration department along with your passport, two passport-sized photos, proof of study from your school and the application fee. There are immigration departments in Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City. The application fee will range from $25 to $85, depending on how quickly you need your visa.
In reality, the easiest way to get Vietnam student visa is to contact a travel company and have them help you make the application.
- Where can I get Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival?
- How long does it take to complete the procedure at Vietnam airport?
- What documents do I need to show to get Vietnam visa stamped upon arrival?
- Why can’t I visit Vietnam Embassy directly but have to get Vietnam visa code in advance?
- Can I use this approval letter for entering Vietnam by land?
- Less paperwork hassle
- Short time processing
- Competitive price
- Customer-centred approach
Why apply with us?
Previous post: How to get a holiday visa to Vietnam?