The UK newspaper Telegraph made a list of top 20 destinations in 2015, and Vietnam is one of 5 Asian countries ranked in this list.The list was made by traveling specialists and journalists. Along with Vietnam, the other 4 Asian countries include Bhutan, India, Sri Lanka and Japan.
According to Telegraph, Vietnam is called “the soul of Southeast Asia”. After 40 years of uniting the whole country, Vietnam has rapidly developed and become a hot spot of economy, culture and tourism. The country is featured with large and crowded city with full of motorbikes on streets.
And cuisine is one of the best things in Vietnam. Trying local food and street food is the easiest and fastest way to discover culture, tradition, history and Vietnamese people. Telegraph suggests Hoi An as a must-come place to enjoy amazing foods and try a cooking class. Besides, PhongNha-Ke Bang national park with spectacular scenery and impressive caves system is an interesting destination for tourists.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Next post: The tour to Dung Quat Refinery