Tet holiday – the biggest holiday in the year of Vietnamese people – is coming. To celebrate Tet and welcome spring, Nha Trang will hold a lot of interesting activities on Monkey Island and Hoa Lan Stream.
Monkey Island is a lovely place to visit featured by beautiful beaches, charming sceneries and especially 1,500 monkeys living on. The island is just 10 km from Nha Trang’s centre which is so easy to visit by boat, ferry.
Visiting Monkey Island at this time, tourists can join plenty of activities including coracle competition among local fishermen, traditional folk games, seafood market with various local products at very cheap prices, stilts performing with traditional costumes, music performances, etc.
At Hoa Lan Stream area (Hon Nai Island), visitors will have chance to see colorful space of mickey-mouse flower’s forest and orchid street. Interesting activities include water scooter performing, folk games, bird circus, etc. Besides, a culinary fair with more than 100 traditional cakes from various regions across the country will be held at Viet Huong restaurant.
Coming to Monkey Island and Hoa Lan Stream at this time is a great way to discover the traditional activities of local coastal residents on Tet.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015