TrangAn Scenic Landscape Complex (NinhBinh Province) was recognized by UNESCO as a mixed natural and cultural property at the 38th session of the organization’s World Heritage Committee in Doha.
The complex includes three adjacent parts, Vietnam’s old capital of Hoa Lu in the 10th and 11th centuries, TrangAn – Tam Coc – Bich Dong natural scenes and the Hoa Lu primitive forest.
Therefore, NinhBinh Province is preparing a very big celebration to receive the tittle World Heritage for Trang An. The celebration will be held during 3 days, from January 22nd to January 24th 2015. Almost the activities will be took place at Hoa Lu District, GiaVien District and NinhBinh City. A lot of programs and activities will be held to celebrate this important event, including exhibitions, handicraft fairs, sport competitions and music performances, etc. Besides, plenty of interesting tour packets and promotions will be operated in this time.
TrangAn is the first Vietnam’s mix heritage (means both natural heritage and cultural heritage). It is described as “a spectacular landscape of limestone karst peaks permeated with valleys, some of which are submerged, and surrounded by steep, almost vertical cliffs.” With Trang An, Vietnam got totally 8 World Heritage sites recognized by UNESCO, including Ha Long Bay in QuangNinh Province, PhongNha-Ke Bang National Park in QuangBinh Province, the Complex of Hue Monuments in ThuaThien-Hue Province, Hoi An Ancient Town and My Son Sanctuary in Quang Nam Province, Thang Long Imperial Citadel in Hanoi and Ho Dynasty Citadel in ThanhHoa Province.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015