Recently, some travel agents from Vitours, Vietravel to Saigon tourist have revealed that the central city of Da Nang saw a dramatic growth in the number of international arrivals in the first quarter of 2014, up 10-20%. The number of domestic and foreign visitors registering for tours during the Liberation’s day was largest. This occasion also marks the beginning of a new tourism season to welcome domestic and overseas tourists. Most tourists chose short-term tours for Liberation day from Da Nang to nearby attractions like Quang Nam, Hue, Quang Binh and the neighboring town of Hoi An.
Last year, Da Nang was selected to be one of top ten destinations in Asia in 2013 by Smart Asia Travel, a very famous and trust-worthy travel magazine in Asia. That might be the reason why more and more Asian visitors are flocking to the central city during holiday. Besides, according to Agoda.com, a prestigious e-booking website in Asia, the key feature that Da Nang appeals to travelers is its fast economic growth rate along with a higher number of new hotels and trade centers around the city. By the end of this month, travel agencies will launch some flight routes such as Quoc Do Travel Joint Stock company with Ma Cao- Da Nang flights and Vietravel with Shanghai- Da Nang flights to satisfy the sharply increasing demands of tourists at that time.
Da Nang is a major port city in the south central coast of Vietnam, which is 759 km south of capital Hanoi and 960 km north of Ho Chi Minh city. Da Nang is the commercial and educational center of Central Vietnam. The city is growing very rapidly due to its central location and good infrastructure that lured many investors from abroad came to invest. The tourism industry developed quickly in line with the growth of the economy. When coming to visit Da Nang, tourists can travel and enjoy the beauty of a variety of tourist attractions including Da Nang marble mountains, Ba Na mountain resort, Han market and Cham Pa museum.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: Vietnam tops the world for low-cost travel in 2014
Next post: Five Reasons To Visit Vietnam