Visitors can join great festivals, experience active and unique lifestyle of the locals and admire picturesque natural landscapes. Christmas is not just about Santa Clause, Christmas tree or traditional customs. Let’s make your Christmas 2014 different by visiting these 3 destinations in Vietnam.
Da Lat – Highland region
Da Lat in the end of the year is covered with beautiful golden wild flower. The sunshine effulgent color of this flower makes the whole plateau more stunning, charming and eye-catching.
At night, you can enjoy wonderful street foods with a lot of local specialties such as banh trang nuong (grilled rice paper wrapper), soy milk, grilled corn, etc.
Or joining festive activities to celebrate “Winter festival” held from December 23 to December 27 such as flashmob dancing, photo exhibition, cooking competition, tea festival and a lot of cultural events.
Experience the most real colors and characters of Highland region
Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An
In Central region, Hue and Hoi An will bring you romantic and peaceful feeling with ancient architectures and streets.
Together with amazing street foods
At Da Nang, you can feel vibrant and bustle atmosphere of a big city on Christmas.
Coming to Sapa in the West-northern region in the last days of year is perfect idea. You can experience the freezing cold densely frosting morning.
You will have chance to celebrate Christmas at Sapa Stone Cathedral – the beautiful Roman Church located in the central town
And some days, you may see the beautiful snow scenes of Sapa
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015