TripAdvisor is a prestige worldwide tourism website, helping people with travel information and destination, hotels, flight, etc around the world. They also have a large tourism forum where travels can discuss anything about travelling topics. The websites is viewed by more than 60 millions tourists and receives more than 70 million comments and feedback responds every months. Recently, they opened a vote based on tourist’s opinions about top 25 Asia attractive museums
Vietnam has three museums in the list, including Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Vietnam Women’s Museum and The War Remnants Museum. They are also the most well-known museums in Vietnam with creative displays, attracting various domestic and foreign tourists.
The War Remnants Museum is the most favorite in the fifth place on the list. It is located in Vo Van Tan street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City. The museum displays documents, photos, military equipments and everything that Vietnamese had to suffer in Vietnam Wars.
Vietnam Museum of Ethnology is on Nguyen Van Huyen Street in Hanoi capital, focusing on 54 officially organized ethnic groups in Vietnam. It shows the diversity of Vietnam culture of each Vietnamese ethnic group. It was ranked sixth in the list.
Vietnam Women’s Museum is in the 11th place, located on Li Thuong Kiet Street in Hanoi. It collects more than 25,000 objects and documents which reflect Vietnam cultural diversify and women’s significant contribution to the nation’s development, culture and society.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015