1. Eat soup for breakfast
Noodle soup dishes are very popular in Hanoi, and pho is just one among them. There are more and more to try. These soups are a perfect choice for your breakfast with a generous helping of various meats, veggies and noodles. So start your day off with Vietnamese style and devour a bowl of Pho, Banh Canh Cua, Bun Bo Hue or whatever you like. You are highly recommended to visit Ben Thanh market with a huge section in the middle with food stalls
2. Visit Ben Thanh Market
Ben Thanh market is the iconic central market in Ho Chi Minh city with a variety of items sold from souvenirs, kitchen supplies to groceries and meat. One disadvantage is the market gets hot and muggy during the day and the sellers might be pretty aggressive to both locals and tourists. However, you should really pay a visit to this place. You could find something hard to catch anywhere else. Remember to spend some time navigating through and really exploring all that is has to offer, and don’t forget to make bargain and negotiate because the prices here are often marked up. If the seller persists “fixed price”, you will most likely to find the same items at another stall.
3. Go on a motorbike tour
Motorbikes are actually the vehicle of choice in Ho Chi Minh city. Going on motorbikes is cheap and good for seeing the city on the back of the bike. You will definitely have the opportunity to try the best street food Ho Chi Minh city has to offer and go to somewhere you haven’t been before. The architecture of the city is worth to explore. If you walk between the Norther Damn cathedral and Sai Gion river along Dong Khoi Street, and wander around Nguyen Hue and Le Loi Street, you will be able to appreciate many of the beautiful buildings of downtown Ho Chi Minh city.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015