Dung Quat Refinery is the first oil refinery in Vietnam, located in QuangNgai Province in Vietnam. It is a pride of Vietnamese people, also built in very beautiful landscapes surrounding. And now, a tour to visit Dung Quat Refinery is opened to everyone to discover the oil processing inside the refinery. Dung Quat Refinery is considered as one of the most attractive destinations in QuangNgai Province.
The tour QuangNgai-Van Truong-Dung Quat starts from QuangNgai City with some famous sites in the city, then up the north to Dung Quat. Dung Quat is actually a deep bay covered by Nam Cham Mount and Co Co Cape. The natural scenery still remainsuntouched of a coastal area.
Dung Quat Refinery is located in Binh Son District with total area of 816 ha, including 345 ha of the land and 341 ha of the sea. Its capacity is 6.5 million tons of crude oil annually, meetingabout 30% of oil demand nationwide.
You can visit Dung Quat by booking a tour operated by a travel agent in QuangNgai. When visiting the refinery, you have to wear safety working clothing and follow all the regulations of the refinery and your tour guide.
Visiting Dung Quat Refinery, you will be taken to Cay Sau Hill with 100m high above the sea level to see giant oil barrels and beautiful view of the coastal area.
You will have chance to discover the modern technological facilities in petroleum industry.
Watching engineers working and exploring the oil processing.
The dyke system was built to protect the land and the refinery from ocean wave. The dyke is 1,600m in length, 11m in width and 10m in height above sea level.
Unlike other destinations, the tour to visit Dung Quat Refinery is completely different and will give you different experiences.
- A lot of activities in Vietnam’s Cultural Heritage Day held in Old Quarter
- Activities to celebrate World Environment Day and Vietnam Sea and Islands Week
- Nha Trang hold many interesting activities to celebrate New Year 2015
- Visiting Bau Trang in Mui Ne in summer to see beautiful lotuses
- Top 5 best beaches in the North of Vietnam
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: Vietnam listed in top 20 best destinations in 2015