Quang Binh province has announced to open the tour to discovering Son Doong- the world’s largest cave by January 2015.
After 8 months implementing the pilot program and got a lot of success, Quang Binh decided to officially open adventure tours to this amazing cave from January to August and cease the rest months to avoid flooding.
The 2015 adventure programe will offer six days and five nights tour and five days and four days tour with the cost of $3000 per head. Each month, there are only four tour allowed to take. Each tour has just 8 people as the maximum number.
Son Doong Cave is the world’s largest cave located in Son Trach, Bo Trach District, Quang Binh Province. The cave was found by a local man named Ho Khanh in 1991 and explored by Bristish cavers in 2009. Featured with magnificent stalactite collection, attractive “cave pearls”, broad river flowing along the cave and one-of-a-kind green forest inside the cave, Son Doong is incredibly spectacular wonder of nature.
- Admiring charming beauty of Ha Long Bay from the most modern seaplane in Vietnam
- Phu Lang Pottery Village
- Ben Tre Night Market – the interesting destination for sightseeing and shopping
- 5 most romantic coffee shops in Ho Chi Minh city
- Visiting the world’s most beautiful fishing village in Quang Ninh Province
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015