processing time for Vietnam visa
It takes longer than expected to obtain my Vietnam visa. What are the possible sources for delay?
AnswerDear Peter, We recommend that you check Application Status Tool to see whether your Vietnam visa application has been processed yet. In case, the status shows "Your order is completed" and you have not received the approval letter, there is a possibility that your letter has been put in your spam box. Therefore you need to tick on the button "Not spam" to transfer it into inbox. In some case, the Immigration Office needs to verify your information by requiring your scanned copy of passport or other kinds of paperwork. Therefore the processing time may be longer than usual. In any cases, if you have any problem with your application or have not received your approval letter yet, you are advised to contact us directly within 7 days after your submission. Otherwise, we will not be held accountable for the missing of approval letter, which leads to spoiling your travel plan. Thanks for your understanding! Sincerely, Lee
- Can you please locate where is the Vietnam visa on arrival counter in HCM airport to take the visa?
- I had a Vietnam visa but was unable to travel,will this affect my chance to obtain future visas?
- How many blank pages do I need in my passport?
- Vietnam visa for travelling on cruise
- Vietnam visa for Fillip citizen
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015