The music program will be held at 7 PM in 31st December 2014 at 2-4 Square. Khanh Hoa Cutural Center will hold Bai Choi Singing Gala between 5 PM and 7 PM everyday from 1st to 4th January 2015. During this time, the program “traditional art” will be held at Khanh Hoa Theatre and a magnificent Street Art will be took place at Tue Tinh Park.
Interesting programs at hotels, restaurants
From 7 PM in 31st December 2014 to 1 AM in 1st January 2015, Sunrise Nha Trang Hotel will hold the music program with the theme “legendary land”, featured with different performances including Vietnamese traditional instruments music concert, Highland’s dances, apsara dance, hip hop dance, belly dance, performing local cake making, countdown program, etc.
At the evening of 31st December 2014, Novotel Nha Trang Hotel will serve a big buffet with more than 50 dishes (both traditional foods and Western foods), cocktail party, DJ music performance, countdown program, etc.
Besides, Ana Mandara Resort will also has interesting activities to celebrate New Year 2015 such as lion dances, music performance, music concert and a buffet dinner with more than 60 dishes.
And a lot of hotels and resorts hold very great activities and programs for a “Happy New Year” including Champa Island Resort, Yasaka – Sai Gon – Nha Trang Hotel, Diamond Bay Resort, etc.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015