According to the new immigration law approved by National Assembly of Vietnam in June 2014, the new 20 visa categories have come to effect in January 1st 2015. Here are the following categories of Vietnam visa:
1. NG1: For visitors invited by Secretary General of the Central Committee, President of Vietnam, Chairman of National Assembly, Prime Minister.
2. NG2: For visitors invited by Vice President of Vietnam, secretariat of the Communist party of Vietnam, Vice Chairman of National Assembly, Deputy Prime Minister, Secretary General of Vietnamese Fatherland Front, Chief Justice of Supreme People’s Court, National Auditor General, Ministers, Provincial Secretary, president of Provincial people’s committee and assembly.
3. NG3: For members of diplomatic agency, members of embassies, member associations of UN, intergovernmental agencies and their wife (or husband), children (under 18) and maids.
4. NG4: for those work with diplomatic agencies, embassies, member associations of UN, intergovernmental agencies; for those who come to visit members of those agencies.
5. LV1: for those who work with
6. VL2: For those who work with political-social organizations, social organizations, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry
7. ĐT: For foreign investors and lawyers working in Vietnam
8. DN: For those who work with Vietnamese enterprises
9. NN1: For directors/managers of projects or representative offices of international organizations, Non-governmental organizations
10. NN2: For directors/managers of representative offices/brands of foreign enterprises, representative offices of foreign economic, cultural organizations at Vietnam.
11. NN3: For those who work with international NGOs, representative offices/brands of foreign enterprises, representative offices of foreign economic, cultural organizations at Vietnam.
12. DH: For oversea students/interns
13. HN: For those who go to workshop/meeting/conference
14. PV1: For reporter/journalist living in Vietnam
15. PV2: For reporter/journalist working in Vietnam for a short time
16. LĐ: For employee
17. DL: For tourist
18. TT: For foreign people as wife, husband, children under 18 of foreign people issued visas LV1, LV2, ĐT, NN1, NN2, DH, PV1, LĐ or foreign people as father, mother, husband, wife and children of Vietnamese people.
19. VR: For people coming to visit their family/relatives or other purpose
20. SQ: For the facts regulated in term 3 articles 17 of immigration law.
- Admiring charming beauty of Ha Long Bay from the most modern seaplane in Vietnam
- Phu Lang Pottery Village
- Ben Tre Night Market – the interesting destination for sightseeing and shopping
- 5 most romantic coffee shops in Ho Chi Minh city
- Visiting the world’s most beautiful fishing village in Quang Ninh Province
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: TrangAn is recognized as World Heritage by UNESCO