my trip changed the entry date
I have invitation letter available from the 03rd of January 2013 for my 3 months multiple entry visa but now my trip changed the entry date from that date to 1st of January 2013. My request is whether is possible for you to change the letter or is necessary to issue this document again. May you support to me for the above mentioned question.
Thanks a lot and best regards
Thank you for your query!
Since Vietnam Department of Immigration is the issuing unit for vietnamvisa approval letter, we cannot make any changes once the approval letter was already issued. Moreover, as mentioned in the approval letter, you are only allowed to enter Vietnam within your visa period (03/01 – 03/04); therefore if you wish to enter the country before your entry vietnam visa date, you need to reapply for a new one.
However, it seems to be a waste of money to reapply for 3 months multiple entry visa again. So we suggest that you can apply for a new application for 1 month single entry visa with the arrival date on 1st January. When you leave Vietnam and re-enter for the second time, you still can utilize your current 3 month approval letter. Is it better?
- Transit Visa in SaiGon
- How many blank pages do I need in my passport?
- I had a Vietnam visa but was unable to travel,will this affect my chance to obtain future visas?
- Can you please locate where is the Vietnam visa on arrival counter in HCM airport to take the visa?
- Vietnam visa for travelling on cruise
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: work visa in Vietnam