Vietnam has a lot of national parks which is very diverse in fauna and flora. Among them, Bach Ma National Park seems to be quite different, with the height of 1,450m above the sea level, the most comfortable climate condition in the range of Vietnam’s mountains and the extremely beautiful natural scenery. Here are top best places that you should explore when visiting Bach Ma.
1. Truoi Lake – Truc Lam Bach Ma Zem Monastery
Truoi Lake is a freshwater lake located in Bach Ma range, surrounded by mountains, creating picturesque scenery. The turquoise lake is immense in the foot of imposing mountains. You can take a boat to go around the lake and also four streams nearby.
On the mountain near Truoi Lake, Truc Lam Bach Ma Zen Monastery stands majestically. From Truoi Lake, you have to walk 172 steps to come to the gate of Bach Ma Zen Monastery. It was built on the peak of the mountain which creates a spectacular and romantic view. The Zen Monastery is featured by Buddhism architecture, highlighted by a giant Buddhist Statue and curve red roofs hiding behind old-growth forest. A combination of beautiful lake, imposing mountain, fresh air of nature and a peaceful and solemn environment of Zen Monastery will bring you interesting experience.
2. Discovering Tri Sao Trail
Tri Sao is Vietnamese name of pheasant – a rare and specious bird. Tri Sao Trail is the place that you can find this bird and many other birds and animals. You will go through 10m trees area, regenerated forests, tropical forests with diverse plants and animals and finally stop at various stunning waterfalls and fresh lagoons.
3. Admiring the forest of Azaleas
To visit and see amazing azaleas, you have to go through Azalea Trail which is actually a slope covered by green dense forest. After overcoming the trail of 1.5km, you will see a imposing waterfall with the height of 300m. And especially, the whole area around the fall is featured with beautiful azaleas trees. In spring, this flower blossom a very impressive red, coloring the beauty of the waterfall and green forest here. Besides azalea, this area also has a lot of other flowers, especially orchards.
4. Visiting five-lake cascades trail
This trail will take you to a big stream flowing into 5 attractive lakes. These five lakes are all beautiful with cold and pure water. Among the five, the third lake is the most beautiful one with a small waterfall flowing down. You can swim in this lake.
Because these lakes are extremely cold, so there is only one kind of fish living here. They are a special eel. This fish gives birth once in its whole life and die after that. From June to September, they migrate to the sea to give birth and die after that. There are a lot of true but weird stories about this fish that you can hear from local people.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: Joining energetic leisure activities in Madagui Resort