Da Nang Department of Culture, Sport and Tourism announced a lot of funny and well-prepared programs for Christmas 2014 and New Year 2015.
Accordingly, in December 31th 2014, music program “I love Danang” will be held at 29-3 Square; in December 30th 2014, the street music performing program will be tool place on the streets along Han River; as well as the Christmas Film Week will be held from December 24th 2014 to January 02nd 2015.
Besides, amusement parks and tourism destinations is well-decorated and opened with plenty of interesting activities to serve tourists and local residents.
Moreover, if you visit Ba Na Hill at this time, you will have chance to receive a lot of great gifts and free programs.
With lightly chill weather, Da Nang is an ideal place to visit on Christmas 2014.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: Christmas around the world