I had a Vietnam visa but was unable to travel,will this affect my chance to obtain future visas?
I am an Australian citizen and applied for a Vietnam visa for holiday one month ago. Due to certain problems, I was unable to travel.
With Vietnam visa unused and expired, will this affect my chances of obtaining Vietnam business visa in the future? I am planning on doing a business in Vietnam, but I am worried that this unused visa will damage their trust.
AnswerNo it won't. When your visa expires, it only means you cannot travel Vietnam during the indicated period of time. For later visits, you still can apply for Vietnam visa normally because the information you submit at each time may be a bit different i.e. your type of visa or your arrival date to Vietnam, etc. Best regards, Lee
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: What is the easiest way to obtain Vietnam entry visa?
Next post: Vietnam visa for Fillipino