How to get Vietnam visa from Singapore?
As a citizen of Singapore, you are exempted for Vietnam visa for a stay of maximum 30 days in Vietnam. However, if you want to stay longer than 30 days, it is a must to obtain Vietnam visa as the first permission to enter the country. There are two ways of getting Vietnam visa you may consider:
Option 1: Get Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy.
You can apply for Vietnam visa in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Singapore.
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy.
– Processing time: 5- 7 working days.
– A passport required with at least 6 months validity
Below is the contact information of Vietnam Embassy in Singapore, where will provide you with further information regarding on how to get a Vietnam visa from Singapore.
- Embassy of Vietnam in Singapore
10 Leedon Park St., Singapore 267887
Tel: (65) 6462 5936 (65) 6462 5938
Fax: (65) 6468 9863
Option 2: (Recommended) Apply for Vietnam visa on arrival through Vietnam visa service agency – immivietnamvisa.com.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1- 2 working days
- No passport sent off required.
How does it work?
Firstly you will need to fill out a short online application form, or e-mail to us an offline application form. After getting your payment for service fee, we will start to process your application and you can get a visa approval letter via email within 2 working days as regular processing time or even 4-8 working hours in urgent case. After that you print out this letter and bring it along with your valid passport + 2 passport sized photos + some dollars as stamping fee to pick up your visa sticker at one of Vietnam’s international airports.
Based on our experience as a travel agent over the years, Vietnam visa on arrival is commonly preferred by its short-time processing and cost-saving.
Keep in mind that this service is only available to Singaporean citizens traveling to Vietnam by air.
If you have any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through hotline: (+84) 917 623 750.
- M3 Vietnam Entry and Exit Form (On Arrival Form)
- 15-day Vietnam visa exemption for Belarus passport holders
- New regulation for 7 nationalities under Vietnam’s unilateral visa exemption
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- Alert: Confusion of stamp fee for 1 month multiple entry visa
- Less paperwork hassle
- Short time processing
- Competitive price
- Customer-centred approach