How to get Vietnam visa from Japan?
As a citizen of Japan, you are required no entry Vietnam visa for a stay of maximum 15 days in Vietnam. However, if you want to stay for more than 15 days, it is requested that all visitors should obtain a Vietnam visa as the first permission to enter this country. There are two ways to get a Vietnam visa:
Option 1: Get Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy.
You can apply for a Vietnam visa in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Japan.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy.
- Processing time: 4- 5 working days.
Following is the contact information of Vietnam Embassy in Tokyo and Vietnam Consulate in Osaka, Japan, who will provide you with support on how to get a Vietnam visa from Japan.
Vietnam Embassy in Tokyo Japan
- Address: 50-11, Motoyoyogi-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151, Japan
- Phone: (813) 3466 3313; 3466 3314; 3481 6354; 3466 3311
- Fax: (813) 3466 3391; 3466 7652; 3466 3312
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: From Monday to Friday: 8.30 a.m to 17.30 p.m
Consulate General of Vietnam in Osaka, Japan
- Address: 4-2-15 Ichinocho Higashi, Sakai-ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka 590-0952, Japan
- Main line: +81-72-221-6666
- Fax: +81-72-221-6667
- Email: email@example.com
- Administrative, Political, Cultural and Educational Section: 072-221-6666 / Extension 2
- Consular Section: 072-221-6666 / Extension 1
- Investment Promotion Section: 072-221-6666 / Extension 3
- Commercial Section: 06-6261-7462
- Office hours:
+ Monday only: 10.30 a.m – 12.00 a.m
+ From Tuesday to Friday: Morning: 9.00 a.m – 12.00 a.m; Afternoon: 14.00 p.m – 17.00 p.m
Option 2: (Recommended) Apply for Vietnam visa on arrival through Vietnam visa service agency – immivietnamvisa.com.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1- 2 working days
- No passport sent off required.
How does it work?
Firstly you will need to fill out a short online application form, or e-mail to us an offline application form. After getting your payment for service fee, we will start to process your application and you can get a visa approval letter via email within 2 working days as regular processing time or even 4-8 working hours in urgent case. After that you print out this letter and bring it along with your valid passport + 2 passport sized photos + some dollars as stamping fee to pick up your visa sticker at one of Vietnam’s international airports.
Based on our experience as a travel agent over the years, Vietnam visa on arrival is commonly preferred by its short-time processing and cost-saving.
Keep in mind that this service is only available to Japanese citizens traveling to Vietnam by air.
Besides, your passport needs at least 6 month validity, and 2 left blank pages.
If you have any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through hotline: (+84) 917 623 750.
- Less paperwork hassle
- Short time processing
- Competitive price
- Customer-centred approach