How to get Vietnam Visa from Denmark?
For Danish passport holders, there are 2 ways to obtain entry visa to Vietnam: through Vietnam Embassy in Denmark or via online visa service:
Option 1: Get Vietnam visa through Vietnam Embassy in Denmark
You apply for Vietnam visa in person at Vietnam Embassy in Denmark
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
– Processing time: 5-7 working days
– A passport required with at least 6 months validity
Embassy of Vietnam in Copenhagen, Denmark
Address: Bernstorffsvej 30C , 2900 Hellerup, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Phone: +45 39183932
Fax: (45) 3918 4171
Option 2: Get Vietnam visa via online visa service (Vietnam visa on arrival)
For those who live far from Vietnam Embassy in Denmark and do not wish to send out their passport, you can apply for visa online through a travel agent or a tourism company
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
– Processing time: 1-2 working days
– No passport required
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival?
You go online at https://immivietnamvisa.com/apply-online/; fill in secure online application form, pay service fee by credit card and just wait 2 working days (normal processing) or 1 working day ( urgent processing) to receive your visa approval letter via email. After all, you take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + some dollars as stamping fee to pick up your real visa at Vietnam airport.
– Vietnam visa on arrival is ONLY applicable for Danish passport holders traveling to Vietnam by air. If you wish to travel Vietnam by other means of transport, you are advised to apply for Vietnam visa in person at Vietnam Embassy in Denmark
– Based on our experience as a travel agent over the years, Vietnam visa on arrival is commonly preferred by its short-time processing and cost-saving
- Less paperwork hassle
- Short time processing
- Competitive price
- Customer-centred approach