How to get Vietnam Visa from Belgium?
For Belgium passport holders, there are 2 ways to obtain entry visa to Vietnam: through Vietnam Embassy in Belgium or via online visa service:
Option 1: Get Vietnam visa through Vietnam Embassy in Belgium
You apply for Vietnam visa in person at Vietnam Embassy in Belgium
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
– Processing time: 5-7 working days
– A passport required with at least 6 months validity
Embassy of Vietnam in Bruxelles, Belgium
Address: #1, Boul. Général Jacques, 1050 – Bruxelles, BELGIUM
Phone: (322) 379 2737;
Fax: (322) 374 9376
Option 2: Get Vietnam visa via online visa service (Vietnam visa on arrival)
For those who live far from Vietnam Embassy in Belgium and do not wish to send out their passport, you can apply for visa online through a travel agent or a tourism company
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
– Processing time: 1-2 working days
– No passport required
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival?
You go online at https://immivietnamvisa.com/apply-online/; fill in secure online application form, pay service fee by credit card and just wait 2 working days (normal processing) or 1 working day ( urgent processing) to receive your visa approval letter via email. After all, you take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + some dollars as stamping fee to pick up your real visa at Vietnam airport.
– Vietnam visa on arrival is ONLY applicable for Belgium passport holders traveling to Vietnam by air. If you wish to travel Vietnam by other means of transport, you are advised to apply for Vietnam visa in person at Vietnam Embassy in Belgium
- What if I overstay in Vietnam when my visa comes to expire?
- 1 year multiple entry Vietnam Visa for U.S. citizens
- Can I get Vietnam visa outside of working hours, at weekends & on public holidays?
- How to get Vietnam Visa from Denmark?
- New regulation for 7 nationalities under Vietnam’s unilateral visa exemption
- Less paperwork hassle
- Short time processing
- Competitive price
- Customer-centred approach