How to get Vietnam visa extension?
What is Vietnam visa extension?
Normally, the validity of Vietnam visa arranges from 1 month to 6 months. Foreigners, in many cases, who expect to stay in Vietnam for a longer time are required to extend or renew their Vietnam visa. It is suggested that Vietnam visa extension is a new and ideal solution in serving people prolong their travel in Vietnam without leaving the country to apply for a new one again.
Which types of visa can be extended?
– A1: Issued to official member of delegations invited by the Party Central Committee , the National Assembly , the State President , the Government and guests of ranks equivalent to the ranks of Ministers, vice Ministers, Presidents , vice Chairman of the People’s Committees of provinces and centrally- run cities, their accompanying dependents, and servants.
– A2: Issued to member of foreign representatives, their accompanying dependents, and servants.
– A3: Granted to persons who enter Vietnam to work with foreign representatives, or to visit member of foreign representatives.
– B1: Issued to persons working with the Institute of the Supreme People’s Procures, the Supreme People’s Court, the Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, and Governmental agencies, People’s Committees of provinces and centrally- run cities and central bodies of the people’s organizations, unions and the public.
– B2: Granted to persons who enter Vietnam to implement the investment projects already licensed by Vietnamese State agencies.
– B3: Issued to persons who enter Vietnam to work with Vietnamese businessmen.
– B4: Issued to persons who enter Vietnam to work in representative offices and branches of economic organization, cultural and other professional organizations of foreign countries; Vietnam based non-governmental organizations.
– C1: Granted to person who enter Vietnam on the purpose of traveling.
– C2: Granted to person who enter Vietnam on the purpose of visiting relatives or doing a research in Vietnam for a short term.
How to extend my Vietnam visa?
To extend your Vietnam visa, there are two methods for you.
1. Apply for your Vietnam visa extension in Vietnam Immigration Department.
You can contact directly to the Vietnam Embassy, and then you will be instructed step by step. This method, in another hand, would bring in some drawbacks such as time-consuming, high expense, as well as paper hassle.
2. Apply online for your Vietnam visa extension through a travel agency.
Generally, it is more convenient and hassle-free to extend your Vietnam visa through this way. It means that if you apply online for your visa extension you can save the time and money you have to spend for the complicated procedure of getting Vietnam visa in the Vietnam Department of Immigration. The only necessary document you need to prepare is your original passport with at least 2 blank pages. The processing time just takes from 7 to 10 days depending on your types of visa extension. We strongly recommend that you should extend your visa at least one week before your visa expires.
To apply for a Vietnam visa extension, we kindly advise you to follow the following steps:
Step 1: Please send your scanned passport and the page containing your current Vietnam visa to email@example.com. Then we will send it to Vietnam Immigration Department to check your information before extending your visa.
Step 2: We will inform you about Vietnam visa extension fee and whether your visa can be extended because extending Vietnam visa varies for each case.
Step 3: Wait some days to get your passport back together with your new stamped visa.
If you have any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline: (+84) 917 623 750. We are very happy to answer them.
- Less paperwork hassle
- Short time processing
- Competitive price
- Customer-centred approach