How to get a visa to Vietnam?
There are two options for obtaining Vietnam visa:
Option 1: Apply for Vietnam visa by contacting directly to Vietnam Embassy in the country where you are living. This option is considered as the traditional way to get a visa to Vietnam. However, there contains several disadvantages that you may not want to encounter with such as complex process, time consuming (normally it takes from 5 to 7 working days), as well as high expense
Option 2: Apply for Vietnam visa on arrival. This option is much suggested due to its benefits including convenience, cost saving, as well as fast service (2-3 days). You can obtain the Vietnam approval letter by applying online through a Vietnam visa service agency – https://immivietnamvisa.com. Here we offer you three simple steps to get your visa approval letter.
Step 1: Apply for your approval letter online.
Simply, all you need to do is to fill exactly the personal information of the applicant in the application form, by following the link: https://immivietnamvisa.com/apply-online/.
Step 2: Confirm and pay for the service fee.
The processing time takes about 2- 3 days. However it could be shortened by only 1 day in emergency circumstances. Please make sure that you have already checked carefully all your information and made the payment. The latter is also considered as your confirmation of your application.
Step 3: Print your approval letter
Once approved, the agency will send you your visa approval letter via provided email. Now all you have to do is to print out the letter and then bring it with you to Vietnam airport.
The following is the checklist of your documents required by Vietnam Immigration Department to obtain a Vietnam Visa.
– A passport with 6 months validity minimum and at least two blank pages.
– 2 passport photos 4×6 cm on a white background.
– The approval letter emailed to you after your application is approved.
– A filled entry and exit form.
– Finally, USD for stamping fee ($45 for single entry visa; $65 for 1 month multiple entry visa and $95 for 3 multiple entry visa). It must be noticed that the Vietnam Immigration officer does not accept the cash.
- Less paperwork hassle
- Short time processing
- Competitive price
- Customer-centred approach