There are 2 kinds of fee you must pay to get visa on arrival: service fee and stamp fee
– Service fee is paid in advance through one of our payment option to obtain approval letter via email
– Stamp fee is paid in cash directly at Vietnam airport to get your visa stamped on your passport
- I am a Vietnamese resident overseas, how can I get a Vietnam visa?
- Can I use this approval letter for entering Vietnam by land?
- Who need Vietnam visa?
- What documents do I need to show to get Vietnam visa stamped upon arrival?
- Why can’t I visit Vietnam Embassy directly but have to get Vietnam visa code in advance?
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015