How many times can I get Vietnam visa extended?
My visa ( 3 months multiple entry) will be expiring in one week. I want to get my visa renewed as soon as possible. Can I use your service? Ah, I have extended my visa once before.
Well, we are sorry that we cannot help you with this case. You have been staying in Vietnam for 6 months continuously so I am afraid that you need to leave Vietnam and apply for a new visa to stay in the country again.
Note: Vietnam visa extension can be made for one time only since your first entry.
Hope this information is useful for you!
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: M3 Vietnam Entry and Exit Form (On Arrival Form)