Spring Festival 2015 will be held from 24th to 27th of the twelfth month of lunar calendar (February12th -15th 2015) at Phu Mi Hung urban area (District 7, Ho Chi Minh City).
The festival covers various interesting activities to celebrate Tet Holiday (the biggest holiday of Vietnamese people). A great number of spring flower species will be used to decorate Tan Trao Street. Especially, a huge 8-meters-banyan will be put in the central of festival area. Famous calligraphers will be invited to the festival to write New Year wishes for visitors. Then visitors will hang these calligraphic wishes on the banyan to celebrate New Year.
Art and music performance will be held during 4 nights of the festival. An outdoor movie theatre will be built to serve 3000 people. Besides, a fair of more than 60 stands of foods, Tet gifts and decorations, wearing, … will be an interesting and important place for shoppers.
At gastronomic area, visitors can find traditional dishes in Tet holiday of Vietnamese people among three regions such as chung cake, onion pickle, sugar-preserved fruits, etc. Especially, visitors can join wrapping the biggest Chung Cake which breaks Vietnamese record.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015