The Hanoi People’s Committee officially directed the Department of Trade and Industry and its districts to organize Spring Flower Markets to meet the huge sales demand of the citizens on the Lunar New Year (Tet) holiday.
Accordingly, this year’s festival has 65 spring flower marketplaces, including 21 locations in the city and 44 in the suburbs. The fair is expected to take place from January 26 to February 11.
Some traditional flower markets continue to be maintained this year such as Spring Flower Market at Hang Luoc – Hang Ma street (Hoan Kiem District), Spring Flower Market in Quang An flower market campus (Tay Ho District), sidewalk flower market at Nguyen Hoang Ton road (Nhat Tan ward), the flower market along West Lake (from Sheraton Hotel to the International Village Nghi Tam),etc.
These are the flower markets attracting most of people to enjoy; creating a feature of Tet flower market in Hanoi. This year, some selected parks such as Bach Thao, Thanh Cong, Thong Nhat, and Cau Giay will host new spring flower fairs.
Particularly, Tay Ho district, where concentrates peaches and kumquat, will hold four large-scale spring flower markets. In addition, some suburban districts will also organize many spring flower markets serving the needs of the people of the district. Quoc Oai will hold 13 locations and it is followed by Soc Son and Thanh Oai districts, each having 6 locations. Besides, the urban districts will also form many spontaneous flower markets based on buying and selling habits of the people.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015