The most awaited event of Hanoi’s youngsters namely “Hanoi Carnival” is going to take place in two days: 25 and 26 August.
Hanoi Carnival is a hilarious combination of cultural spaces, flea market, cosplay, charity, music, games, love garden, cuisine and many more interesting activities that promise to bring students and youngsters in the city a great night before the new semester begins.
Besides enlarging one’s networks, participants would be given chances to integrate with a cultural world of oriental countries of Vietnam, Japan and Korea. A wide range of food-serve store is definitely very attractive for ones who fall in love with cuisine of those countries, while entertaining performances and modern games would help measuring how high your spirits can fly.
Cosplay is no doubt the most expected part of the show, especially for manga and anime’s lovers all over the world.
Entrance is free for everyone at Indochina Plaza Hanoi, 239 Xuan Thuy Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
- Three most favored street vendors that you cannot miss in Hanoi.
- Thanh Chuong Viet Palace – the image of Vietnam in the past
- Three museums of Vietnam listed among top 25 Asia attractive by TripAdvisor
- Ha Long Bay cited as one of world's top destinations
- Interesting things to do –and –see at Vietnam’s Central Highland
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015