A free service to visit Love Valley – a very popular scenic spot in Da Lat city of Lam Dong Province by electric train has been offered from now until the end of January 2013. By such service, tourists do not need to walk on foot or hire a horse to travel around Love Valley as usual.
The investment on the pilot electric train with the capacity of 36 passengers and the speed of 20km/h costs 1 billion VND, the Da Lat Love Valley Tourism Joint-Stock Company said.
From now until the Lunar New Year 2013, the company will put 2 more pilot electric trains into operation to meet the increasingly huge demand of tourists on Tet holiday.
The Love Valley Tour by electric train will start off at the flower garden, move to an eco tourism site situated at the end of the valley and then travel to strawberry and lemon gardens.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015