Vietnam offers a wide variety of tourist attraction features; there are lots of interesting places to visit and different things to check out. Below find Five Captivated Spots In Vietnam.
1. Capital city
Vietnam’s capital city has wealth of tourist attractions such as
• Ho chi minh mausoleum- the founding president of Vietnam is buried here. The mausoleum offers regular change of guard ceremonies as an honour to the founding president.
• Old quarter walking tour – this is one of the most interesting places to visit. It is an ancient place with narrow streets and full of crazy mazes filled with treasures. It hosts a traditional market that showcases some of the finest Vietnam traditional artefacts’ as well as the colourful Vietnam life and foods.
• Temples and cathedral – Vietnam has a wide variety of Buddhist temples. The city also hosts St. Joseph church a roman catholic church that has stained glass window. This is considered as one of the places you must visit once you land in Vietnam.
• French architecture- the Vietnams capital has many buildings that exhibit the French architecture
• A stroll around hoan Kiem Lake offers enjoyment and relaxation, you will find many people of ages taking a walk. The lake is the centrepiece of Hanoi, it is considered to be a sacred place.
2. Halong bay, is always referred to as the best tourist attraction in Vietnam, it consists of over 3000 islands where visitors come to swim, visit and explore the beautiful natural sceneries around the bay. There are many rocks of varying sizes that make the entire place look spectacular.
3. Hoa Lu
This is one of the ancient royal complex; it was built in the 10th century in honour of King Dinh and King Le. This is one of the main buildings in Hoa lu, it is a pagoda. The complex has a unique design and it is a must see for anyone visiting Vietnam.
4. Mekong Delta
This is located on the southern part of Vietnam near the Cambodia border, the place produces enough rice to feed the entire region. The delta is an interesting feature to check out as well as interact with the locals. Although language is a major barrier, you will definitely enjoy time with the native Vietnam people. It offers one of the best places to relax away from the crazy city life. There are lots of adventurous things to do. You can take the rural waterway ship. Even better, there are lots of vegetable and fruits.
5. Danang Beach
This is a perfect destination for beach lovers; there are a wide variety of restaurants that offer world class cuisines from all over the world. You will enjoy the beach life and there are lots of activities to take part in such as sun bathing, water sports and swimming.
Author bio : This is a guest post written by Aimey Lewis, a travel blogger from London who loves to express her recent journeys. I write articles for blogs and websites during my free time. Currently I am focusing on ESTA which is now mandatory for all travelers to the USA who plan to enter the country by air or sea. Did you like this post? Contact me at email@example.com
Image source 1:
Image source 2:
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: Top National Parks across Vietnam