The pearl PhuQuoc Island has honor of ranking in third in the list of best winter destination, according to the U.S.-based National Geographic Traveler magazine. PhuQuoc has attracted people all over the world by its breathtaking scenery, monsoon and pleasant tropical climate, diverse flora and friendly locals. Moreover, the beauty of this pear is characterized byvarious pristine beachesfloating on beautiful and turquoise water embraced by a flawless and widely spreading sandbank. PhuQuoc has been an ideal destination for your trip.
Located in the Gulf of Thailand, just 12 km south of the Cambodian coast, PhuQuoc is the largest Island in Vietnam with PhuQuoc with 1320 sq km. Visiting PhuQuoc Island, you should not miss a good chance of enjoy the captivating beauty of Sao Beach, GanhDau Cape, Tranh Stream and Da Ban Stream. Especially, Dai (Long) Beach, has been continuously placed among ‘The Cleanest and Most Beautiful Beaches of the World’ by ABC News since the start of 2008.
PhuQuoc National Park is one of lovely honey attracting visitors’ love who is the nature devotees. This park is home of more than 208 animal species and 1,164 higher plant species, including 23 orchid species and 12 rare plant species including the globally endangered Paphiopedilum callosum.
PhuQuoc is Viet Nam’s nuoc mam (fish sauce) capital. Entrancing a fish sauce factory, you cannot keep yourself from taking breath away due to fish sauce pails with the 4 meters in length. PhuQuoc fish sauce is famous for distinctive color, delicious and aromatic taste of fresh anchovies.
PhuQuoc Prison (also named Coconut Tree Prison) is the scary place and the most worthy visiting place when travelling here. It is definitely not for the faint hearted as it provides gruesome detail of a horrific past.
This is the living barbaric war crime, detained more than 32,000 prisoners, witnessed over 4,000 deaths and tens of thousands injured, maimed for life’s. Exhibition Center about PhuQuoc Prison has been opened to the public. They provide historical accounts of how the French colonialists and American imperialists had turned the beautiful PhuQuoc Island into a hell on earth: barbarous torture against prisoners, struggles and suffering inside the prison, objects and personal effects left behind by witnesses.
PhuQuoc Island is a truly memorable destination, therefore, don not hesitate, come here to experience the unforgettable memories.
- Visiting Tra Co Peninsula in Quang Ninh Province
- Three museums of Vietnam listed among top 25 Asia attractive by TripAdvisor
- Enjoying a different view of Hoan Kiem Lake
- Hanoi and Hoi An listed in the top ten destinations in Asia
- Admiring charming beauty of Ha Long Bay from the most modern seaplane in Vietnam
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015