Eo Gio is a sandy beach located in Nhon Ly Peninsula, Binh Dinh Province. It has become a attractive destination to numerous tourists by its pristine and spectacular beauty.
Eo Gio means Wind Waist in Vietnamese. People call that name because of the specific shape of the beach. Eo Gio Beach has a special curl like the shape of a saddle. It is also situated between two mountains, so wind always blow into the beach stronger than other places. Coming to Eo Gio, you will always feel cool and windy.
Looking from high mountains, Eo Gio complex is charming and stunning. Mountain embrace the sea, the sea embrace the mountain, the waves have been slapping nicely in the rocky cliff like sweet melody of nature. Along the mountain foot, there is a large rocky stretch with multiple shapes and colors. The rocks and stones have various shapes such as egg-shape, flat-shape or sharp-shape. There are a lot of huge smooth rocky flat which tourists can lie down like a bed to relax. Not far from the mountain, many small islands stand out on the water surface with plentiful beautiful shapes and figures in natural ways.
Walking along the mountain cliff, you will see nice and multi-shaped caves such as the shapes of frog, jaw or dome. In the West part, you also can see the caves where swallows build their nets inside.
The swimming beach in Eo Gio has pure white sand, turquoise water and beautiful surroundings. Swimming in a spectacular natural scene like that is very interesting experience. Especially, after swimming at the beach, you can go to Tien Well (Fairy Well) which is a freshwater stream near the beach to bathe again.
Visiting Eo Gio, you will have chance to enjoy amazing seafood in local sea area such as steamed lobsters, grilled or steamed squids, a special species of fish found under the rocky sliffs called Ta Ma fish (Ghost Fish) and plenty of great fishes. Eo Gio also has a lot of species of snails with special shapes and delicious taste.
Binh Dinh Province has numerous beautiful destinations beside Eo Gio Beach. You can come to visit Quy Nhon City, Thi Nai Lagoon, Yen Island or Cu Lao Xanh. It is a worthy and unforgettable trip to this South Central Coast place.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015