Information from Hanoi Department for Culture, Sports and Tourism reveals a new plan to strongly invest on amusement infrastructure with the purpose to attract more international tourists and keep them staying longer.
As proposed, the suburb area which is within 20km away from the city center would be used to build an enormous complex of entertainment center with bars, electronic games center, art show and high-end restaurants and hotels to serve the increasing demands for entertainment from both citizens and international visitors.
In addition, the areas around Hoan Kiem Lake and Hanoi Old Quarter would be transformed into pedestrian streets at nights with enhanced services from bar streets and night-food streets.
Although Hanoi always possesses the densest number of international passengers, most of the tourists consider it is only a transitional place to move to nearby locations or other tourist cities in Vietnam that people don’t stay here for too long.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015