Dragonair – an airport from Hong Kong conducted a survey of best airports with best services among 96 airports they cooperate with. And the result is Da Nang International Airport (Da Nang City) was ranked as 3rd in the list.
According to the survey, Dragonair sought the opinions from their passengers about service quality at the airport, including the staff’s serving, the scenery, infrastructure, foods and drink service, etc. They also asked the flight crews about the quality of airplanes and other services on the planes.
As the result, Da Nang International Airport was ranked as 3rd in all over the world with its great services and well-attitude staff. Even though the airport is not the biggest, most modern one, but they always listen to the feedbacks of the passengers to improve their services and bring the best as they can to serve travelers.
The Da Nang International Airport is the third busiest airport in Vietnam. It is an important transport hub in the central region. The airport is located 2 km from the city center. A lot of national and international airlines operate daily flights in the airport from Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Vinh as well as Singapore, Seoul, South Korea and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Next post: Amazing pictures about Phu Yen