Charming and ancient town of Hoi An is more attractive in this Full Moon Festival with a lot of interesting and traditional activities.
Accrodingly, from September 6th to 9th, Hoi An city will celebrate Full Moon Festival with plenty of cutural programs, sport activities, art performances and traditional customs. In the evening of September 6th, Lion Dance Competition will be held at Hoai River Square, together with music performance with the theme “Happy Full Moon Holiday” and especially the showcase of calligraphy. In the evening of September 7th, “Hoi An Legendary Night” will be held in the aim of reproducing the Full Moon night of Hoi An in the early of 20th century. It will be featured by lantern parade, lion dancesthrough old streets.
Beside, in the Full Moon night, all the temples, pagodas, communal houses or private households in the town prepare the traditional food displays and follow a lot of traditional activities.
Like other regions in Vietnam, Full Moon Festival is very important and extraordinary with Hoi An residents. However, Hoi An, with the highlight of lantern and old beauty, will be more and more sparkling and poetic in the festival. You will enjoy a lively and crowded but not noisy atmosphere, in addition with the very traditional and ancient scene of the town.
- Interesting programs to celebrate Christmas and New Year in Da Nang City
- Visiting Bau Trang in Mui Ne in summer to see beautiful lotuses
- Visiting Dam Bay Bay to find peaceful and quiet moments
- 5 cannot-be-missed restaurants in Hanoi
- Activities to celebrate World Environment Day and Vietnam Sea and Islands Week
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015