Can you please locate where is the Vietnam visa on arrival counter in HCM airport to take the visa?
- From the map you provided, there is no indication of Visa counter at HCM. Please advise.
- For the preparation, do I need to fill up M3 form “Application For Entry and Exit Visa” in advance also?
AnswerDear Sandy, -“Immigration” on the map is also the place where your visa will be processed (Visa on arrival counter). It is so easy to find out the place so you must not be worried at all. -You can either fill out the entry and exit form at home to avoid waiting time at Vietnam airport or take it directly at Vietnam airport. It does not matter. If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact us! Best Regards, Kevin
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Next post: Vietnam airport fast-track service