Can I apply for Vietnam visa with US green card?
My Vietnam passport expired years ago. Can I travel back to Vietnam with a green card and a Vietnam Visa?
AnswerYes, you completely can apply for Vietnam visa with US green card. The number on US green card can play the role as that of a valid passport. The procedure to obtain Vietnam visa on arrival is quite simple, just fill out the secure online application form, pay the service fee and wait 2 working days to get Vietnam visa approval letter via email. This letter will help you to pick up your real visa at Vietnam airport. Since you are Vietnamese nationals, you can also apply for 5-year visa exemption certificate. However, in such this case, you still have to leave the country after 90 days of your entry. In order to be granted visa exemption certificate, overseas Vietnamese need to show their foreign-issued permanent residence certificate with 6 months validity since the date of entrance and visa exemption paper granted by Vietnamese appropriate authorities. For more information about this regulation and online application form for exemption certificate, please check out this link: http://mienthithucvk.mofa.gov.vn/Default.aspx?alias=mienthithucvk.mofa.gov.vn/en.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015