Can I apply for 3 month Vietnam visa if I am an Indian citizen?
Sir, iam INDIAN passport holder,right now at singapoure on bussiness visa and planning to visit vietnam on 3rd week of this month.can you get multi entery 3 month validity visa for me?.And Can you tell me what is the requirement for visa.Iam looking forward for your prompt reply.
Thanks & Best regards,
AnswerDear Rishidas, May you let us know what purpose of your visit? We only can assist Indian customers with Vietnam visa on arrival if they travel to Vietnam for business purpose. In such that case, you need to show us an invitation letter from your sponsorship company in Vietnam and then you can either apply for 1 month or 3 months visa depending your itinerary. For tourism purpose, kindly contact to Vietnam Embassy in India to get your visa done there! Best Regards, Lee
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015
Previous post: my trip changed the entry date