Ca Na Beach is located in Ninh Thuan Province in South Central Coast region. This beach has a super convenient position, nearby 1A Highway and national railway, about 30km to the central city of Ninh Thuan. Ca Na is famous for charming and pristine beauty.
The name Ca Na in Champa language means “little mermaid”. It was named by a queen under the Nguyen Dynasty who once visited this beach and was impressed by its great charm.
Ca Na attracts visitors with the harmonizing beauty of sunny beach, picturesque mountains and forests as well as distinctive Cham culture. The landscape of Ca Na is amazing with rocks in one side and beach in other side. Little further distance is Truong Son Range along the side of rocky limestone mountains. Getting deep into the area is tropical jungles, where live so many kinds of rare and precious animals.
The beach in Ca Na is awesome. Like other beaches in South Central Coast, Ca Na beach has perfect curl, pure white sand, turquoise water and stunning surroundings. Unlike others, it is even more pristine and salty. Moreover, sunny and warm weather all year round is an advantage of this beach. You can visit here to swim in crystal-clear water any time in year.
Besides, rocky mountains lying along the beach is another special feature of Ca Na. The imposing and majestic mountains stand toward the sea like a natural wall to protect the mainland. There are also a lot of cliffs and stone stretches on the seaside with multiple shapes and sizes.
Getting in deeper is tropical forests with a diverse ecosystem and numerous attractive sceneries including multi-figure limestone caves. You will have chance to trek through the dense jungles to explore rare flora and fauna system, beautiful wild flowers, temple in the wood and enjoy the natural wildlife.
Especially, you can also enjoy wonderful seafood in here such as lobster, crab, fish, seashell, etc, together with the most famous specialities in here – salt and Nhi fish sauce. Near the beach is the Cham’s special structures and traditional villages, where a lot of Cham people are living with nearly genuine traditional custom.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015