Buon Me Thuot (DakLak Province) – a city located in Central Highland is a heaven of coffee. And the annual Coffee Festival in here is always a great event in year.
The 5thBuon Me Thuot Coffee Festival in 2015 will be held from March 9th to 12th 2015 with a lot of interesting activities. The opening ceremony will happen at 8PM on March 10th at Tenth of March Square.
Plenty of programs and activities will be held during the festival, including trade fairs and exhibitions to introduce Highland’s coffee, coffee making competition, café streets, drinking free coffee, art performances from Central Highland’s artists, fashion show, seminars and workshops about developing coffee services, etc. Besides, a lot of interesting tours to visit coffee fields and discover coffee processing will be opened.
The festival is not just about only coffee. It is a really remarkable chance to explore beautiful Central Highland with imposing natural sceneries and unique culture.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015