From June 30 to July 2nd, the Puppetry and Folk Games Festival was opened in Phan Thiet city, central province of Binh Thuan. The festival gathered over 400 artists from 19 children’s houses in the region.
During the festival, the puppeteers from 19 teams showed amazing and unique performances in various kinds of puppetry including shadow, string and rod puppetry.
Beside the main activity of puppetry plays, there are also many folk games for people to enjoy such as hide-and-seek, cock fighting, marble playing and kite playing at Doi Duong Park.
The event created an opportunity for children to enjoy an interesting summer holiday, as well as to contribute to preserving and developing traditional art form and folk games.
The festival is also an opportunity for Binh Thuan to promote its tourism image on summer vacation 2013. The visitors can come here to discover and enjoy by themselves the unique Vietnamese water puppetry, together with various kinds of traditional folk games.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015