Visiting Phu Yen, you will be surprise by the pristine and pure beauty of the seas, the beaches and the mountains in here.
Phu Yen is a coastal province located in the South Centre Coast region, about 1160km from Hanoi and 561km from Ho Chi Minh City. Phu Yen is the gather of the most picturesque and poetic natural attractions.
Da Dia Rapid (cliff of stone plates) is the most impressive destination in Phu Yen. This unique and extraordinary geographic phenomenon attracts a great huge of visitors to Phu Yen. Walking and standing on look-like-plate stones are a must-try experience.
The amazing scenery of Bai Mon-Mui Dien with blue sea, white sand, Mui Dien Lighthouse standing on beautiful mountain
The stunning sunrise on the beach at Tuy Hoa city
Xuan Dai Bay is incredibly picturesque and poetic
Pandanaceae is the natural specialty of Phu Yen which is used as a medical
Tuy An district is the featuring place of rocky architecture. Almost all the houses are made from stones arranged in very skillful way. The most highlighted work is White Stone Pagoda.
Mang Lang Church is one of the oldest and most beautiful cathedrals in Vietnam.
Cu Mong Lake lying along Cu Mong Mountain. A lot of high quality seafood is grown in here such as lobster, seahorse, etc.
O Loan Lagoon is another famous landscape of Phu Yen. And the scenery of sunset and sunrise in O Loan lagoon is precious experience.
Bao Tinh Pagoda is also an interesting destination for anyone looking for peace in their soul.
- New printable Vietnam e-visa to be available by January 2017
- Vietnam to issue 1 year visas for US passport holders in May 2016
- 40 percent off stamping fees for Vietnam visa since November 23, 2015
- A few tips for the camping with your kids
- Various activities held in Monkey Island in Nha Trang city to celebrate Tet Holiday
- 8 new tours in Central region in 2015
- Five hotels in Vietnam ranked as the world’s best services 2015
- Discovering beautiful natural landscapes of Trang An
- A tour to visit Hue in one day
- Ho Chi Minh City hold Spring Festival 2015